Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tweaking the pics.

Well so far I have enjoyed this class and have found it to be quite interesting. I always get a kick out of tweaking images and really enjoy digital media. One thing I want to do when I get out of this class is get my pictures like a professional has taken and tweaked them. Its really neat what can all be done with a picture from simply taking out red-eye to casting shadows to make it look like things that are added actually fit in the picture. To talk about another one of our topics, I would say that most of my ideas come from things that I've seen before like a place or other pictures or just by what somebody might tell me would be a good idea and then I try it.

1 comment:

Lexi23 said...

I agree that professional skills can be put to use once this class is completed. I am having alot of fun with editing as well.