Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blog 7

Well this video that I plan to make is going to be fun. Tia and I are working on it and so far we have had some great ideas but unfortanetly we both don't have the time to do it in. But I did think up a cool idea that would probably work and involve a little less work than trying to act out star wars scenes and add spaceballs to star wars. I was thinking about mashing the music video and song of ridin dirty by chamelion with the video/song of white and nerdy by weird al and maybe shoot some video too because i have the white and nerdy t-shirt along with a few things that could make for a cool movie. Tia and I have to discuss if this is a possiblity and if so how to divvy up the work load. So many projects so little time. I posted on Tia's and Cindy's blog

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol , i like your music choice adam!! I dont know how tia is going to feel about changing the song from country to rap but it should be intersting!! i know what you mean about so many projects so little time!!