Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blog #1 White & Nerdy Online!!!

For those of you who don't know me!!


My name is Adam Dendinger. I currently work at UPS where I have worked for about a year. I've had quite a bit of experience designing websites in high school using different editors such as: Arachnophilia, Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft FrontPage. Overall I would say that Dreamweaver is one of the best editors that I have used. Other than using these I was on a B.P.A. (Business Professionals of America) Web Design Team that placed 3rd in regionals. Granted I haven't done extensive web design in several years but I look forward to getting back to it. I'm looking forward to this class and doing the website. Here are a few sites to checkout that have me on it. Here's my MySpace and Facebook sight see you all on Thursday.

I commented on Brad Kern's blog, and also on Krystle's

6 comments:

onegirl4u said...

Adam, You go guy!!! You're the man and I think DreamWeaver is a dream editor to use for this project...... You are an awesome UPS teamworker!!!! and I hear you're moving up in the ranks!!!! Yea!!! Congratulation on your year anniversary coming in April 2007..... and I heard you wanted me to bring cookies to the meeting on Friday for 628.01.... not sure if I can do that!!! but we'll see.... low expections -- no frustrations!!! lol....

Culver said...

Adam, it sounds like you have a lot of experience building web pages. Now I know where to go if I have questions...I'm really excited to get started in this class because I would like to build a web page for the high school football team I coach.

tia1012 said...

Sounds like you have a lot of experience with creating websites. I am also looking forward to working on websites. Nice MySpace site! Cute. Take care, See you Thursday.

KARL said...

thats great you have experience in web design. Time to give up your knowledge to the rest of us !!!!

KrysMcc said...

Hey...I decided to do teaching because in my current and previous job I have been on the training staff and I really enjoy doing it. I find it self rewarding helping others learn!

Graff said...

Adam, I got some of the same experience and yes, its also been a few years since i've done any big designing.